- This event has passed.
November 28, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
A Facebook LIVE & Zoom Virtual Event
The weird wacky year of 2020 continues and has fully affected the process in which we present WhiskeyFEST. Traditionally, WhiskeyFEST is an in-person event held at the store. This year will be almost completely different than years past so please read and fully understand the directions to participate in this year’s WhiskeyFEST.
Join us via Zoom or Facebook Live
- When you purchase one of the (4) Everett’s Single Barrel offerings you will earn (10) Tickets to deposit into the drawing boxes denoted with the Whiskey that you intend to purchase if your ticket is drawn.
- Qualifying Single Barrel Whiskies
- Whistle Pig 10yr Old/$89.99
- Maker’s Mark Private Selection/$59.99
- Woodford Reserve/$69.99
- Few Rye/$59.99
- Each purchase gets you (10) Tickets. Earn more tickets (up to 40 Total) by purchasing one or more of our (4) Everett’s Single Barrel Offerings.
- Tickets will be available starting November 17th thru November 20th. NO tickets will be available after the close of business November 20th. There will be 200 (Set of 10 Tickets) for a total 2000 Individual Tickets.
- Starting November 23rd @9am until November 27th at 5pm tickets can be placed in the drawing box(s) of the designated Whiskey.
- Drawing boxes could be added with the addition of arrivals of other limited bourbon(s) that may be released to us throughout the month of November. A list will be available: In Store, On our Web-Site everettsliquors.com or our Facebook Event Page.
- Each ticket will REQUIRE Name (First & Last) and a Telephone (Cell) Number. Please use name as it appears on your IDENTIFICATION either State Issued Driver’s License, State ID, Passport or Military ID.
- Each Ticket will also REQUIRE the name of the Whiskey that you intend to purchase.
- Drawing will be held on November 28th (LIVE) on Facebook Live or Zoom (Links provided later prior to 11/28) starting at 11am to 1pm. Tickets will be drawn and assigned to a bottle.
- Customer will not be able to purchase (2) bottles of the same Limited Whiskey or more than (2) Whiskies total.
- There will be absolutely NO refunds on the four qualifying Whiskies. Once bought they cannot be returned.
- Due to the unconventional method of this years WhiskeyFEST customer(s) will not be able to PASS on any bottle of whiskey. If the customer prefers not to purchase the bottle that they were drawn for, then that bottle will remain unclaimed and put back into selling inventory after December 12th.
- Upon purchasing your bottle please present a VALID Picture ID (State Driver’s License, State Issued ID, Passport or Military ID). This will ensure the name on the ticket matches the person present to purchase the bottle. If, you have NO identification you will not be allowed to pick-up your bottle until the customer presents ID.
- Your bottle will be available immediately after the drawing of the tickets at 1pm. Bottles will be available for pick-up until December 4th at the latest. All bottles left unclaimed will be transitioned back into sellable inventory.
- For more information, please use our Website or Facebook page for updated postings. Updated information will also be available at the store. If, you require more information please call, 815-389-3606 and ask for Matt Strand.
- Everett’s reserves the right to modify any of the rules.